Monday, February 3, 2014

Shabby altered cigar box.

Hello everyone. 

I have a altered cigar box to share with you. This project is featuring lots of gorgeous laces and trims from The Piece by Piece


I first painted the box with Gesso. I used the Vintage Vanity paper from Prima. I added the trims and flowers. I also used some Shimmerz texturez. ( Be sure to mention my name in the "note to merchant" to receive free product.) I added some metal pieces for the handles and the Tim Holtz feet. 

Here are some more pictures 





Here is the inside of the box. I added some paper and more trim. I also added some doilies. 


Be sure to check out the Start to finish video on my youtube channel. 

Here is a list of items I used from The Piece by Piece. 
May Arts ribbon - Sold out 

Stay connected. 






1 comment:

Nancy said...

GORGEOUS box, Tiffany! :o)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!