Monday, August 12, 2013

Serenity prayer card.

Hi there everyone. 

I have a card to share with you. This is one of my favorite quotes/prayers. 



I used the Prima nature Garden paper. I layered a couple pattern papers together. I used my lacey circle nestabilities die and the Verve Occasions frame die. I layered them together and I stamped the leaves in Prima chalk ink and the prayer in Stazon ink. I added some lace from The Piece by Piece and some seam binding I inked up with the Prima chalk ink in pastel brown. I added a little prima flower to finish off the card. 

Here is some more pictures of the card. 



Here is a supply list 
Verve Serenity stamp set. 
Verve Occasions die 
Prima chalk ink - pastel brown & Shabby tote 
Prima Nature Garden paper 
Lacey circle Nestabilities die
Prima flower, seam binding and lace from TPBP

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!