Friday, August 16, 2013

Breath taking moments.

Hi everyone. I have a layout to share with you. I made this layout for Verve Stamps and the OUAS challenge this month. 




I used the gorgeous Prima Delight paper collection. I used some of the stickers, and flowers from the collection. I started off  by placing my papers and embellishments about where they were going to go I outlined around it with a pencil and then I  used a prima mask and some modeling paste. I then used Verve Stamps to stamp hearts and little words around the page. The stamp sets I used are So Fluttery and Hundred Hearts. After that dried I started layering. The Banner bundle set & the Flag die set from Verve stamps.  I used some cheese cloth, lace from TPBP, Prima chipboard pieces. I used some chipboard pieces from Leaky Shed Studios and Lots of Ingvild Bolmes resin pieces. 

You can find a video tutorial here. (If the video is not live please keep checking back through out the day.) 

My Journaling is on the back side. 

It says :

Life. Such a great and wonderful thing. As a mother I cherish each laugh, every hug and I love you. But there are moments in life that take our breath away. One day I may forget an exact moment but my heart will never forget. Loving my kids is such a joy and I will never forget the joy they bring to my heart. I may forget those sweet moments as we bake cookies or those time we dressed up but that feeling in my heart the warm happiness they bring will always be there. I will never forget the happiness in my heart.


Here are some more pictures.





Here is a supply list. 
Verve stamps - Hundred Hearts & So Fluttery
Prima - Delight paper  
Prima- flowers, chipboard, chalk ink, 
Lindy's Stamp Gang spray - Clam bake biege, Sea grass green and dark chocolate truffle 
Prima mask, Crafters workshop mask and Modeling paste
Cheese cloth, lace from The Piece by Piece, Leaky Shed Studio chipboard,  Ingvild Bolme resin pieces Martha Stewart butterfly punch, pearls, Prima canvas letters 
Silhouette Cameo - Doily and leaves 

I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for stopping by. 

10 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous layout Tiffany! Love the sweet photo and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :) Please consider turning off word verification as this adds to the commenting process. thanks :)

Amy Voorthuis said...

What a PRECIOUS layout......,!! Love the soft colours xx Amy :)

Renata Moni said...

So very pretty! Love all the soft colors and amazing picture. Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

Lizzyc said...

HI. I have just seen this on the OUAS blog and had to come and have a closer look.. it is breath taking beautiful.. love the photo and love the beautiful layout around it.. Looks so lovely!

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh my goodness Tiffany! this is etheral!! a true stunner for sure! LOVE all the pretty layers and sweet details that you excel at. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at OUAS!

mosia said...

it's really amazing!
can't stop watching :-)

Paula Calvanico said...

I love it! So very pretty, great pic :)

Paula

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Tiffany. This is a breathtakingly beautiful page. Love the colors and embellishments you chose to accent the beautiful black and white picture. I love find fellow scrappers. I am now following you via GFC. Would love for you to stop by and say hi. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tiffany, this is sensational. Absolutely gorgeous layout. Thank you for playing along with us :)

Wilma Voermans said...

He Tiffany, big congrats on winning at OUAS, a super LO!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!