Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mother's Day card.

Hello everyone. 
I have my first of many Mother's Day cards to share with you. This card I made for Verve Stamps



I made this card for my mother. I hope she enjoys it. She is truly an amazing mother and grandma. 

I used Prima Lyric paper and some embellishments. The stamp set I used is Love Deepens.
I used Momento Ink and some seam binding. The flower is a Prima flower from the Lyric collection. I used a Prima resist canvas that i used some Lindy's Stamps Gang sprays. 

Here are some more pictures. 



Here is a list of products I used 
  • Verve Stamps - Love deepens 
  • Prima Lyric paper
  • Prima resist canvas and chipboard embellishments
  • Momento Tuxedo black ink 
  • seam binding 
  • Prima flower
  • Martha Stewart punch
  • Lindy's stamp gang - Black orchid silver, clam bake beige, & cotton candy pink. 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous day. 



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! I'm sure your Mother is going to love it! :o)

Rea' said...

Gorgeous card, your mom will love it !

Sarah Gough said...

Beautiful!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!