Saturday, February 9, 2013

Leaky Shed Studios album meets Prima Divine paper.



When I first saw this butterfly album I knew I had to have it! It is super gorgeous. I thought the new Prima Divine papers were so perfect. I love how it turned out. 

I have this album listed in my etsy shop. You can find it here.

I used lots of flowers and embellishments. I also used some masks and texture paste on some of the pages. 

Here is some more pictures of the album. 












I got the album from Discount paper crafts 

I got the paper from The Piece by Piece

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate all your comments. 



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I'm not at all surprised that it's already sold! Yay for you!...Nancy :o)

evlin95 said...

superbe !!!

Anonymous said...

It is Gorgeous. I love it !

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!