Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pucker Up layout. The Piece by Piece DT Project.

Hey everyone. Happy New Year. 

I have my first project of 2013. I made this layout for The Piece by Piece. I have had this picture of my sweet Abby for a couple months now. I think it is super cute!!! 



For my layout I used some Glitz Design paper and stickers. The collections I used are Pretty in Pink and French Kiss. 

The Products from TPBP

Trims
Guipure in mocha. (Altered with Smooch spritz)
Organza flower trim (Altered with glimmer mist)
Lovely Pink Rose Venice Lace. (temporarily sold out)

Embellishments.


Here is some up close pictures. 




Make sure to follow the blog. There is tons of inspiration over there.

Thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awww...Tiffany that is just TOO precious! Your page is absolutely gorgeous! The perfect showcase for that adorable photo! Thank you for your continual inspiration, my friend!...Nancy :o)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!