Monday, March 7, 2011

Sketchy Thursday. Time 2 Play


Hey everyone. I have been crafting away and trying to get some scrapbook layouts done before the baby comes. First I want to apologize for the photo. My hubby broke the lights that go to my light box. anyways here is a layout of my cutie.



The paper I used is October Afternoon Fly a kite. The base paper is Pink Paislee paper. The banner is maya road. Pretty simple layout!

Hope you guys have a chance to play along over at the Sketchy thursday blog....its so much fun! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout...love the color combo!

Winter said...

Love the layout! :)

lisa said...

A really sweet page. I love how you stringed the bunting together,
thanks for playing x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, the colors and loveeeee the banner! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tomomi said...

Very very cute!!!
Love your layout:)
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

Keshet said...

Very cute, love the banner! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

Jodie Lee Studio said...

Hi Tiffany! So cool to see you feature Butterfly Garden collection here... I designed the kit with Pink Paislee :)

Love to have you join www.facebook.com/gypsychickdesigns

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!