Thursday, December 16, 2010

No sentiment christmas card.... Flamingo scraps GDT post


I'm so excited to be sharing again. Today I am going to share a card with no sentiment. The card is standard size. I sometimes have a hard time finding the perfect sentiment for a card so most of them go without. I think Websters Pages caters perfectly to cards and projects. The papers are so beautiful. For my card I used the Waiting for Santa papers. I used a few different papers from the line and I used the 6x6 papers. I did some fussy cutting and cut out the fabulous dress form. I used a bloomer and some other flowers. I also used some liquid pearls. I used some lace I had in my stash and the ribbon is some of the fabulous cheap trims. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope that this inspires you to create.

You can get some of the supplies used at flamingo scraps store. also be sure to be a follower on their blog.

5 comments:

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

OMGosh, I love it...I totally do! You are an amazing artist, Girlfriend!

Betty Benton said...

How soft and lovely! That border looks wonderful cut out like you did.

Janet's Joy said...

Tiffany it's beautiful!

Isha Gupta said...

Amazing Card. TFS.

jaz lee said...

That is just so beautiful tiffany!!

And herez sending you lots of love for Christmas!!

Luv
Jaz

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!