Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mojo Monday 155!!


Today I made this card for the Mojo Monday challenge. For the card I made a easel card. I love making easel cards. There is alot going on in this card......so Lets get started.
The paper is Pink Paislee Queen Bee. I used the 6x6 paper pad. I also used a die cut and a sticker from the collection. I used some wheatfields glimmer mist. The Stamp set I used is Sentimental Bluebells from Annabelle stamps. I also used the pearls from annabelle. I can not get enough of them. I also used some trim I purchased from a etsy store a while back. The lace is some vintage lace I found at a thrift store. The gorgeous flower is from Alee'. She sells these fabulous latex flowers. I love them! I hope you enjoy my card and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

6 comments:

Flamingo Scraps said...

So pretty! Feminine and vintage all rolled into one!

Unknown said...

awesome card...love the colors!

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card. The colors you used and how you put it all together... beautiful! With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!

Sleepy Stamper said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love all the details. There is so much to look at!

Amanda Sevall said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!